Archive for the ‘Smart Trader Settings’ Category
Here are the settings for Smart Trader strategies currently being tested at Windsor Park. We encourage all members to demo and share their own changes and tweaks.
All of the results listed on this blog are using these settings. All accounts are leveraged at 1:100 and the settings may be quoted in micropips (15 pips = 150 micropips).
Smart Trader Strategies
- Rule of Thumb:
- Use 0.10 lot per $10,000 account.
- With the ST4Pair strategy, use at least a $20,000 account and 0.05 lots on each of the 4 pairs.
- Limit max orders to suit your trading style
- Set the Stop Loss to 2 times the Average Daily Range (SL=2xADR)
- When choosing a currency pair, check out the weekly results on the blog.
Demo Account Settings for Smart Trader:
- $10,000 / 0.1 Lots / 1:100 / SL = 2x(ADR) / Limit Max Orders to 5
- Choose a pair that stays consistently in the top 5-10 week after week.
- Check out the link to the right for Smart Trader 1 Pair results!
- $25,000 / 0.05 Lots / 1:100 / SL = 2x(ADR)
- Limit each pair’s Max Orders to 5
- On each pair, change the magic number so that each pair has a different magic number.
- Then, set each individual pair’s Max Orders to 5.
- Choose 4 pairs that stay consistently in the top 5-10 week after week.